Looking for a New Job? hindityping.net is one stop place for searching new job openings.
We got a new job details in Shepherd School of Language & they are Hiring Candidates for Front Desk Administrative Assistant (NOT online)
Company Name : Shepherd School of Language
Company Location : Carrollton, TX 75006
Job Position : Front Desk Administrative Assistant (NOT online)
Job Category : Jobs in Texas
Job Description :
!!!! IMPORTANT !!!!
– This is NOT an online position. You MUST come to work physically.
– Fluent in Spanish is a plus
– Complete Indeed.com PHONE INTERVIEW ASSESSMENT or your application will NOT be reviewed.
– Must be familiar with Microsoft 365, Teams.
Job Title: Front Desk Administrator
Minimum Education: High School Diploma
Reports To: Campus / Academic Director
· Minimum High School Diploma and/or equivalent
· Strong background in written & spoken English
· Good organizational & communication skills
· Excellent PC familiarity with Microsoft products such as Teams, Word, Excel, Email, and Windows.
· Completing online training courses, such as the U.S. Immigration & Customs Enforcement DSO Training Course or the ETS TOEFL iBT Test Certification & Training Course, may be required once hired.
· Previous secretarial/administrative work preferred
· Experience speaking another language and/or travel, studying, or working abroad is a plus
Duties & Responsibilities (Substitute responsibility: Campus Director)
· Maintaining the highest standards of cleanliness throughout the school.
· General management of daily school operations including opening and closing procedures.
· General office management duties along with maintenance of the office.
· Responsible for the phone system, taking messages and updating messaging and phone logs
· Sending, receiving, responding, and forwarding forms & e-mails to corresponding parties
· Scheduling appointments and meetings
· Organizing, filing, and updating folders and electronic records in the management system
· Supply and book maintenance including paper supply in restrooms and general office
· Assisting students with activities, schedules, directions, and tuition payments
· Invoicing, receiving, and updating payments in QuickBooks
· Assist prospective students by organizing intake documents
· Response to general questions about enrollment
· Scanning, and photocopying for students, faculty, and administrators
· Distributing books, announcements, supplies, etc. to students and employees
· Maintain a positive rapport with visitors by greeting, and serving beverages
· Able to make a short trip for replenishing office and/or supply and errands for directors as necessary
· Dress appropriately with proper etiquette (See Faculty Handbook for the detail)
· Abide by the policies and regulations
· Punctuality & consistent attendance
· Assisting as a tests proctor and test center readiness check procedures
· Contact any past due students, and explain the consequences.
· Cross-check any returned payment and contact corresponding students.
· Charge the late fee and returned check fee, keep a note and evidence when it is waived.
· Update All Student List (SMS) daily
· Perform other duties as directed.
Job Types: Part-time, Contract, Internship
Pay: $15.00 – $20.00 per hour
10 hour shift
8 hour shift
Monday to Friday
COVID-19 considerations:Vaccination is required and common surfaces are sanitized regularly. You must submit the COVID-19 Vaccine Exemption Form to be exempt when you apply for the job.
Ability to commute/relocate:
Carrollton, TX 75006: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
High school or equivalent (Required)
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as hindityping.net