Graduate Program Coordinator job vacancy in UCLA – Jobs in California
Looking for a New Job? hindityping.net is one stop place for searching new job openings.
We got a new job details in UCLA & they are Hiring Candidates for Graduate Program Coordinator
Company Name : UCLA
Company Location : Los Angeles, CA
Job Position : Graduate Program Coordinator
Job Category : Jobs in California
Job Description :
The Student Services Advisor 2, working under the direct supervision of the Director of Academic Programs & Student Services within the Department of Ecology and Evolutionary Biology, hires the teaching assistants (approximately 150 per year), graduate student researchers (approximately 25 per year) and readers (approximately 6 per year), and supports the Student Services.
Percentage of Time:
Qualifications for Position
1. Knowledge of campus enrollment policies, computing systems and procedures.
2. Knowledge of database software, MS Excel, ParScore, WebCT, CCLE.
3. Knowledge of UCLA system software: OASIS, MY UCLA/Electronic Gradebook, CCLE.
4. Ability to operate Scantron grading system and copying equipment.
Can be trained
5. Knowledge of ASUCLA textbook ordering procedures and deadlines.
Can be trained
6. Ability to collect, distribute and maintain information and materials in a timely and accurate manner.
7. Communication skills to convey information accurately, clearly and concisely to the public, applicants, faculty and other University offices regarding the student academic programs.
8. Multicultural competencies; ability to work with diverse populations.
9. Ability to manage time and prioritize work.
10. Skill in performing under the stress of frequent interruptions and/or distractions.
11. Skills in judgment and decision-making, problem solving, identifying measures of system performance and the actions to improve performance.
12. Skill in prioritizing assignments to complete work in a timely manner when there are changes in a workload, changes in assignment, pressures of deadlines, competing requirements, and heavy workload.
13. Skill in interacting diplomatically with instructors, undergraduates, graduate students, staff, and the public in a high volume, continuous public contact setting and at high profile events.
14. Ability to maintain confidentiality of examination preparation, grading process, student records and other issues.
15. Knowledge of general academic requirements and regulations for undergraduate UCLA students.
16. Ability in problem identification and reasoning; ability to develop original ideas to solve problems.
17. Skill in employing fundamental advising and counseling techniques with sensitivity. Skill in listening perceptively.
18. Knowledge of complex U.S. visa and immigration procedures, compliance issues, and employment eligibility / authorization for international students and scholars.
Can be trained
Additional Posting Information
External Posting Date:
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as hindityping.net