Looking for a New Job? hindityping.net is one stop place for searching new job openings.
We got a new job details in Core States Group & they are Hiring Candidates for Electrical Program Manager
Company Name : Core States Group
Company Location : Dallas, TX 75206
Job Position : Electrical Program Manager
Job Category : Jobs in Texas
Job Description :
Summary of Position:
The Program Manager is responsible for interfacing with Core States Group’s clients and serving as the primary contact person. He/she will take ownership of all elements of project delivery. He/she will be skilled in business development and negotiation, with the ability to engage in technical conversations as it relates to on-site electrical generation and grid-paralleling with natural gas generators.
· Serve as the lead point of contact for clients.
· Prepare and negotiate proposals and contracts with clients and sub-consultants.
· Manage one or numerous multi-discipline Sr. Project Managers and/or Project Managers focused on electrical generation, permitting and interconnection
· Ensure that timelines are met and communicated back to the client.
· Perform efficiency evaluations, profit evaluations and manage the financial aspect for all programs.
· Manage multiple programs with multiple clients simultaneously.
· Technical knowledge of electrical distribution and applicable codes to on-site generation
· Interpret and understand complex studies such as short-circuit calculations, arc flash and coordination studies
Other Duties and Responsibilities:
· Maintain program files.
· Develop, mentor staff and recommend promotion of staff.
· Participate in business development which involves attendance at marketing functions, business dinners/events, and cross marketing with other offices.
· Manage utility interconnection agreements
· Experience: 10+ years of electrical engineering project and/or program management, preferably with electrical generation, grid paralleling and interconnection; 5+ years of experience managing a staff
· Education: Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or technical degree; comparable field or consulting experience will qualify.
· Licenses: P.E. preferred but not required
· Travel: up to 30%
· Physical: Ability to lift up to 10 lbs.
· Software: MS Office
· Other: Knowledge of AutoCAD, Revit and/or ETAP or SKM a plus.
Job Type: Full-time
Health savings account
Paid time off
Professional development assistance
8 hour shift
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as hindityping.net