Looking for a New Job? hindityping.net is one stop place for searching new job openings.
We got a new job details in Edward Tyler Nahem Fine Art & they are Hiring Candidates for Full-time Personal Assistant
Company Name : Edward Tyler Nahem Fine Art
Company Location : New York, NY
Job Position : Full-time Personal Assistant
Job Category : Jobs in New York
Job Description :
Edward Tyler Nahem Fine Art is seeking a full-time career Personal Assistant to assist the gallery owner. The ideal candidate is detail oriented, has excellent communications skills and possesses a professional demeanor. Candidates must have the confidence to communicate with global clientele, have a positive, proactive attitude while demonstrating a high level of discretion. Experience coordinating global travel is a must. Knowledge of the art world is a plus!
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
– Serving as gatekeeper for extremely busy gallery owner- Maintaining the owner’s day-to-day calendar and shifting schedule
– Coordinating domestic and international travel arrangements for owner and creating related detailed travel itineraries. Must have in-depth experience working with high-end travel vendors and managing multiple complex and changing itineraries.- Planning and scheduling meetings both internally and externally- Generating expense reports for owner and working with the gallery bookkeeper and managing personal insurance policies.- Coordinating with household staff
– Making purchases on owner’s behalf- Planning events year-round- Drafting correspondence on owner’s behalf
– Other duties as assigned
Requirements: – Bachelor’s degree preferred- 3-8 years of administrative or personal assistant experience*
– This position is a full-time position, 5 days per week. Flexibility for remote and in-person work.
– Must be available to work Saturdays, in-person- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
– Proficiency with Adobe Photoshop highly preferred- Strong written and oral communication skills with high attention to detail- Must be organized and have the ability to multitask under pressure- Must be resourceful, tenacious and a quick learner
– Must be cost conscious, savvy with the ability to negotiate- Must be discreet, professional and feel comfortable working with high-level clientele
– Confidentiality is of utmost importance
– Knowledge of the art and production worlds preferred- Final candidate will be subjected to background checks and a non-disclosure agreement must be signed upon hire.
* The best candidate for this position may have anywhere between 3 to 8 years of experience. If the majority of this job description describes you, please apply.
Full-time, remote and in-person
CompensationSalary commensurate with experience and includes competitive benefits package.
Please submit a cover letter and resume which includes your salary requirements. Email your application with the subject line: PA Application 2022 – Your First and Last Name
About Edward Tyler Nahem Fine Art
Established in New York in 1985, Edward Tyler Nahem Fine Art has an international reputation for exhibiting exceptional modern, post-war, and contemporary works of art. The gallery stages monographic and thematic exhibitions at its base on Madison Avenue, as well as virtually, and participates in art fairs globally. Edward Tyler Nahem Fine Art works with private individuals, museums, and corporations to build focused and inspired collections.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $45,000.00 – $100,000.00 per year
Paid time off
8 hour shift
COVID-19 considerations:Masks and hand sanitizer are always made available.
Microsoft Excel: 3 years (Preferred)
Microsoft Powerpoint: 3 years (Preferred)
Work Location: Multiple Locations
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as hindityping.net