AVP Internal Auditor job vacancy in Network, Temps, Inc. – Jobs in New York
Looking for a New Job? hindityping.net is one stop place for searching new job openings.
We got a new job details in Network, Temps, Inc. & they are Hiring Candidates for AVP Internal Auditor
Company Name : Network, Temps, Inc.
Company Location : New York, NY 10018
Job Position : AVP Internal Auditor
Job Category : Jobs in New York
Job Description :
Top International Bank seeks AVP Internal Audit for immediate full-time direct hire!!!!!
Base compensation $125-145K + Bonus + Benefits
Location: Midtown, NYC
Apply: Please email resumes to [email protected] for immediate consideration
AVP Internal Auditor
The Internal Audit function provides independent assurance to Senior Management of the SMTBNY on the quality of and effectiveness of the bank’s internal control, risk management and governance system and processes. The internal audit function is part of the ongoing monitoring of the system of internal controls within the Bank as it provides an independent assessment of the adequacy of, and compliance with, the bank’s established policies and procedures.
Responsible to review information related to the business and operations audits to ensure compliance and best practices. Provides feedback to the department management and works to improve overall Bank process and efficiency.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Performs audit work and projects assigned to her. Participates and involves in audit planning processes.
2. Performs testing based upon the audit program provided by HO IAD and evaluates the adequacy of operational controls.
3. Prepares on-going Quality Assurance Review reports for HOIAD.
4. Updates the IAD Audit Finding Database and follows-up on open issues.
5. Prepares and arranges reports / documents for Regulatory Examination.
6. Prepares and monitors audit budget and status.
7. Provides general administrative support to the Head of Internal Audit Department and Internal Audit Department
8. Prepares and distributes weekly/monthly/quarterly reports to HOIAD, Branch Senior Management and Head of Internal Audit Department.
9. Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned by management.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
1. Bachelor’s degree in English, Accounting, or Finance preferred.
2. Good organizational, verbal and written communication skills.
3. Work experience in an audit department, preferred.
4. Good computer skills in Microsoft Office including Excel and Word.
Officer Qualifications – Assistant Vice President – Advisory/Operations
1. Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Business, Economics, Accounting, English or its equivalent with 3+ years of related experience.
2. PC skills: spreadsheets and word-processing. Excellent oral and written communication. Problem solving, decision-making, time management and organizational skills. Supervisory experience or training.
3. Good knowledge of the bank, its products and services. Expert knowledge of one or more functions. Know-how as described in Job Description.
4. Achieves departmental cost savings through operational initiatives and prudent use of the banks resources. Prevents potential liabilities by insuring adherence to procedures and regulations.
5. Excellent knowledge of departmental policies and procedures. May recommend implementation or revision of policies and procedures.
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as hindityping.net