Hotel Front Desk Concierge job vacancy in SECURITY USA INC. – Jobs in New York
Looking for a New Job? hindityping.net is one stop place for searching new job openings.
We got a new job details in SECURITY USA INC. & they are Hiring Candidates for Hotel Front Desk Concierge
Company Name : SECURITY USA INC.
Company Location : New York, NY
Job Position : Hotel Front Desk Concierge
Job Category : Jobs in New York
Job Description :
Security USA, Inc, is a growing security company in the U.S. Our employees have the flexibility to work days, afternoons and nights to fit their schedule. Choose from a variety of different work locations in residential properties, commercial locations, non-profit organizations, government agencies and upscale retail stores. Security USA is looking for the best candidates to work and advance within our company. We currently have immediate openings for Hotel Front Desk Concierge at one of our exclusive Manhattan Hotels, that we service. Applicant must be professional, respectful and have excellent communication skills. Greet guests to the hotel, check in and check out guests as needed.
Employee Benefits and Requirements:
Starting Hourly Rate $20.00
Weekly Pay (Direct Deposit)
Medical Benefits (available)
Employee of the Month opportunities.
Partial / Fully Vaccinated
The Front Desk Concierge staff must have great customer service skills with the ability to interact positively with other staff and guests. Some of the duties of the Front Desk Concierge are:
· Greeting guests with a smile!
· Coordinating with other building staff to ensure guests needs are met.
· Ensure desk area is maintained in a professional and clean manner during shift.
· Follow all safety and security policies, programs and procedures.
· Answer front desk phone and speak clearly and professionally.
· Must able to communicate in English clearly and effectively. Spanish speaking is a plus!
· Previous hospitality experience 2+ years is a plus!. Experience with “OPERA” HOTEL MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE is a plus (will train).
· Excellent interpersonal, organizational, written and verbal communication skills
· Strong computer knowledge (scanning, sending/receiving emails and email attachments), and must be able to understand written instructions, write activity and incident reports, if needed. Knowledge of Microsoft Office Word and Excel Programs.
· High degree of self-motivation and ability to work with little supervision.
· High School graduate.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $20.00 per hour
8 hour shift
Monday to Friday
COVID-19 considerations:Everyone’s health and safety is important to us, so we will be practicing social distancing. We ask that if you schedule an interview, please wear a face mask or face covering
Can you work on evening/nights?
Did you work with Opera software?
Are you Vaccinated?
Did you interview by Security USA office before?
Hotel front desk: 2 years (Required)
Work Location: On the road
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as hindityping.net