Inside Sales, Food Service Division job vacancy in Clipper Corporation – Jobs in California
Looking for a New Job? hindityping.net is one stop place for searching new job openings.
We got a new job details in Clipper Corporation & they are Hiring Candidates for Inside Sales, Food Service Division
Company Name : Clipper Corporation
Company Location : Carson, CA 90745
Job Position : Inside Sales, Food Service Division
Job Category : Jobs in California
Job Description :
Clipper is a fun and fast paced entrepreneurial organization with advancement opportunities for individuals looking to develop their career potential. We have three divisions, Food Service, Uniforms, and Retail Brands. We have a unique model that allows us to partner with our food service customers and provide solutions that allow them to focus on delivering a great customer experience without having to worry about the headaches of sourcing and development.
We offer a competitive benefits and compensation package which includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, a retirement package, vacation, bonus opportunities and more.
We are seeking a highly motivated, self-starting, enthusiastic sales professional with a passion for pioneering new business. This is the perfect opportunity for a candidate with a proven track record as a “hunter” that takes joy in converting prospects to customers and wants to take the next step in their career to focus on larger opportunities.
The person taking on this role will be a brand ambassador for Clipper, spreading the passion for performance to our food service partners. The role, based in our Carson, CA office, will seek out and secure opportunities with major restaurant chains globally. They will identify opportunities to develop new business, identify ways to grow existing business. There may be limited domestic travel required for sales calls, trade shows, and business-related events as required. The position requires the ability to develop relationships with key national and global chains, anticipating their needs and collaborating with our team to deliver exceptional service and performance.
The successful candidate is self-motivated with an entrepreneurial spirit, adept at multi-tasking, resourceful, high energy, and flexible. Most importantly, the candidate will possess a sense of urgency and react accordingly.
· Secure new revenue sources by aggressively pursuing new customers, contracts, and product offerings
· Achieve or exceed sales plan quarterly, including targets for revenue, profitability, new customers and new item growth
· Monitor relationship with existing accounts to continually exceed our customers’ expectations and deliver appropriate service levels; take corrective action when necessary
· Provide day-to-day management of prospects and customers, while maintaining focus on the company’s strategic goals
· Develop and execute detailed quarterly actionable sales plans including an executive summary for each target account, timeline, calling effort, marketing plan, presentation materials, steps required to close the sale
· Work with customers to ensure resolution to any quality, payment disputes, excess inventory or service-related issues
· Direct all internal activities involved in the sales process
· Analyze existing sales information and data (sales by sku, price, volume, trends etc.) in order to determine business growth potential
· Participate in the development of the Clipper’s Strategic Sales & Marketing Plan
· Lead preparation of RFIs and RFPs for all opportunities, being ultimately responsible for insuring a successful outcome
· Assist with collections as necessary
· Monitor open order reports to ensure orders are being processed in a timely manner
· Provide forecasts and information needed to maintain proper inventory flow levels for new and existing programs
· Prepare information on market conditions and pricing, providing competitive information, direction and target pricing and follows up as necessary
· Update management including CEO on sales activities and opportunities.
· Communicate market knowledge, product trends, competitor activity, pricing and industry trends, etc. to the organization throughout the year
· Work with the customer service team to deliver best-in-class service and responsiveness
· Other tasks as assigned
· Bachelor’s degree with a focus on business and/or marketing preferred.
· Proven sales experience with 2+ years in key sales roles selling B2B hardgoods to large corporations/chains
· Critical thinking and problem-solving skills, ability to work with a diverse team, and the desire and ability to learn
· Extensive proficiency with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and the full suite of Office Products.
· Excellent problem solving and analytical skills based in the ability to actively listen
· Quick learner with the ability to multi-task in a fast pace, ever changing environment
· Exceptional attention to detail while keeping sight of the overall project vision
· An innate sense of urgency
· Possess excellent follow-up capabilities, ability to prioritize and handle several projects simultaneously
· Demonstrate sound decision-making processes and work well under pressure.
· Be proactive in identifying, resolving and communicating challenges
· Solid organizational and time management skills
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills (both oral and written)
· Ability and willingness to travel (30 – 50%)
Job Type: Full Time
Location: Carson, CA (Potential remote if based in a major metropolitan market with a hub airport)
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $65,000.00 per year
Flexible spending account
Paid time off
8 hour shift
COVID-19 considerations:Vaccinated candidates will be appreciated
Ability to commute/relocate:
Carson, CA 90745: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
solid sales records: 2 years (Required)
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as hindityping.net