Quality Control Technician job vacancy in Gourmet Factory – Jobs in New York
Looking for a New Job? hindityping.net is one stop place for searching new job openings.
We got a new job details in Gourmet Factory & they are Hiring Candidates for Quality Control Technician
Company Name : Gourmet Factory
Company Location : Hauppauge, NY 11788
Job Position : Quality Control Technician
Job Category : Jobs in New York
Job Description :
Long Island Based Food Manufacturer seeks Quality Control Technicians for both day and night shifts.
POSITION SUMMARY: Coordinates with production employees daily to ensure smooth operating of the systems, standards, formulas, and specifications are followed throughout the facility. This position will also be responsible for the timely check of all production related documentation to ensure the integrity of the food quality program.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Monitoring of GMP’s, food safety, and production controls.
· Address production personnel with regards to food safety, customer and regulatory and documentation issues in a timely fashion as required.
· Ensure all plant personnel are operating in compliance with plant procedures. Report any non-compliance immediately to upper management.
· Ensure that plant is operating in compliance with all customer and government regulations (USDA, FDA & GFSI).
· Ability to lift 50 lbs.
· Able to sit and/or stand for 4 hours at a time.
· Swabbing using ATP/Pre-op & Post-op inspections.
· Batch review.
· Label control & scanning
· Other duties as assigned.
· Position will also serve as a lab tech where necessary.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
· Working knowledge of QA in a manufacturing setting.
· Ability to solve problems.
· Excellent organizational skills and the ability to multi-task.
· Excellent written and oral communication skills. Fluency in Spanish both written and oral, a plus
· Ability to interact in a positive manner with all personnel within the organization and customers.
· Knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
· Able to think outside of the box and use innovative methods to solve problems.
401K with match
Health Insurance plus Dental and Vision
Paid time off and holidays
Working conditions are normal for a manufacturing and office environment. Work may involve lifting of materials and product up to 50 pounds. Working in this environment requires the use of safety equipment to include but not limited to: hard hat, steel toes shoes and non-slip shoes. Loose fitting clothes and jewelry are not permitted.
The above description reflects the details considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job and should not be construed as a detailed descriptions of all the work requirements that may be performed in the job.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $19.00 per hour
Flexible spending account
Paid time off
8 hour shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
Hauppauge, NY: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Manufacturing: 2 years (Preferred)
Day Shift (Preferred)
Night Shift (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as hindityping.net