Medical Assistant job vacancy in FastMed – Jobs in Texas
Looking for a New Job? hindityping.net is one stop place for searching new job openings.
We got a new job details in FastMed & they are Hiring Candidates for Medical Assistant
Company Name : FastMed
Company Location : San Antonio, TX 78249
Job Position : Medical Assistant
Job Category : Jobs in Texas
Job Description :
Are you looking to join a mission-driven, values-oriented healthcare organization that is setting a new standard for patient centricity in the Urgent Care space? Then come join us at FastMed|CareSpot|MedPost.
For the past 20 years FastMed has served as the front door of healthcare for our communities while continuing to expand our national footprint. Our mission is to provide patients with the best end-to-end healthcare experience in terms of quality, accessibility, affordability, and compassion. What sets us apart is our Compassionate Hospitality philosophy, which blends the compassion of healthcare with the best-in-class standards of hospitality.
What you’ll be doing: We are hiring a Medical Assistant to assist our providers with exams, procedures and other processes to meet the specific needs of our patients, including but not limited to:
· Triaging patients, measuring vitals, and recording information on patients’ charts
· Blood draws, venipuncture, specimen collection, and completion of lab work
· Administering medications and immunizations under provider direction
· Setting up procedures as instructed by provider
· Preparing treatment rooms for examinations and bringing patients from the waiting room to exam rooms
What you’ll bring to the table: Graduation from a Medical Assistant, EMT, Paramedic, or other relevant program, OR an active Registered Medical Assistant or Certified Medical Assistant designation, OR 6 months of experience in a relevant environment. We’d also prefer if you have prior recent experience in a healthcare setting, such as an emergency department, urgent care, or other ambulatory clinic.
Why you’ll love working with us: FastMed believes in taking care of our team members as effectively as our team members take care of our patients. As a part of our team you’ll have access to several benefits, including but not limited to:
· Competitive pay with quarterly incentive plan
· Generous paid vacation & sick time that starts accruing on your first day with us
· Medical, dental, vision, and other wellness benefits
· 401(k) with company match
· Stipends for continuing medical education
By joining our team you will also have the opportunity to be a key contributor to our culture. This is the environment we create to engage with our patients and each other, and it is key to our mutual success. Our culture is best exemplified by our STAT values:
Service: Our ultimate calling is to provide superior service to our patients, and to support our patient-facing team members in their quest to do this.
Teamwork: We work collaboratively to achieve our common goals, as achieving them is dependent upon a sustained collective effort.
Accountability: We perform the jobs that are assigned to us to the best of our abilities and in a manner that is consistent with the highest level of personal integrity.
Transparency: We acknowledge our shortcomings immediately so that we can find new solutions that continuously improve the quality of the service we provide.
A few requirements:
· Graduate of one of the following programs: Medical Assistant, Emergency Medical Technician (EMT-A only), Paramedic, or another relevant program; or possesses active Registered Medical Assistant (RMA) or Certified Medical Assistant (CMA) designation; or High School or GED AND 6 months of MA experience in a relevant environment
· Certification: BLS American Red Cross is required; American Safety Health Institute, or National Safety Council are preferred.
APPLY TODAY and join us as we seek to accomplish our mission and live our values in every patient interaction!
Job Type: Full-time
Flexible spending account
Paid time off
12 hour shift
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as hindityping.net