Front Desk Receptionist (Medical Office) job vacancy in Child Health Care Associates – Jobs in New York
Looking for a New Job? hindityping.net is one stop place for searching new job openings.
We got a new job details in Child Health Care Associates & they are Hiring Candidates for Front Desk Receptionist (Medical Office)
Company Name : Child Health Care Associates
Company Location : Liverpool, NY
Job Position : Front Desk Receptionist (Medical Office)
Job Category : Jobs in New York
Job Description :
We are a busy (2 location) pediatric practice seeking a medical receptionist who is welcoming, friendly, and driven to make the patient experience optimal. This is a full time position Monday- Friday 40 hrs per week. We offer Medical, Dental, & 401K benefits. Salary DOE.
The Front Desk Receptionist performs a variety of tasks including basic clerical and administrative duties. The front desk is the face of our practice, the first person a patient sees at check-in and the last face a patient sees at check-out. They must work efficiently and cohesively with other staff in order to keep the patient flow smooth.
SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
1. Greeting patients and visitors in a friendly, warm, welcoming manner.
2. Making sure to keep patient/nurse/doctor flow going by marking patients arrived at the time of check in.
3. Scanning insurance cards and entering insurance information while deciphering between private insurance and Medicaid Managed Care plans.
4. Checking insurance eligibility for each patient and also determine if a “Primary Care Provider” change is needed for Medicaid Managed Care plans.
5. Taking copays and balances and applying them to patient accounts.
6. Scheduling different types of appointments including routine physicals, and follow up appointments in a timely manner.
7. Entering patient demographic information into our EMR system, and updating it each year.
8. Confirming phone calls for upcoming appointments.
9. Ensuring that both the front desk area and waiting room areas are picked up and neat at all times.
10. Works between both locations based on staffing need.
1. Ability to comply with all HIPAA rules and regulations
2. Ability to work well under pressure with minimal supervision
3. Must have basic computer skills
1. High School Diploma or Equivalent
2. Medent Experience is preferred
Job Type: Full-time
Paid time off
8 hour shift
Monday to Friday
Customer service: 2 years (Required)
Medical receptionist: 1 year (Preferred)
Computer skills: 1 year (Required)
Work Location: Multiple Locations
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as hindityping.net