Looking for a New Job? hindityping.net is one stop place for searching new job openings.
We got a new job details in Brookfield Renewable Energy US & they are Hiring Candidates for Project Developer
Company Name : Brookfield Renewable Energy US
Company Location : New York, NY 10281
Job Position : Project Developer
Job Category : Jobs in New York
Job Description :
Join one of the largest renewable owners, operators and developers in the U.S., delivering innovative, renewable power solutions that accelerate the world towards a sustainable, low-carbon future. With current U.S. assets under management valued at $20 billion and over 190 utility-scale renewable energy generating facilities located across 34 states, Brookfield Renewable U.S. offers a multitude of career opportunities. Our dynamic organization is focused on our mission to optimize and drive value across our renewable energy portfolio, advancing the transition to a sustainable, clean energy future. Our value also extends well beyond the clean energy we produce. From our extensive renewable power fleet, we make positive economic, social and environmental impacts in the communities where we live and work.
Brookfield Renewable U.S. attracts high-performing individuals who are driven to make an impact in a fast-paced and collaborative environment. We encourage collaboration across all levels of experience to promote learning, generate best ideas, and deliver quality results, with the aim for growth and career development. We offer unparalleled opportunity to lead and manage one of the largest renewable energy businesses with decades of history, while contributing to the global need for sustainable energy.
Location: New York, NY
Reporting to the VP, Asset Development , the Project Developer will be responsible for supporting the overall development process across a wide range of renewables, including wind, storage and hydrogen. The Associate will play a key role in our execution as we expand our project opportunities. In this role, you will support project developers leading wind, hydrogen and storage initiatives with the overall development process, including but not limited to screening opportunities, project management, schedule and budget control and coordination with consultants and other external parties.
The Project Developer will support the development team as they execute business plans for new or enhanced development projects and will be responsible for several key aspects of project development.
· Assist with the Investigation and evaluation of new market segments and potential opportunities
· Use a range of sources to help identify new leads and project opportunities across key verticals
· Assist developers to build business case around key investment themes in the various sectors
Implement screening criteria, coordinate with modelling resources to develop and refine prospecting financial models.
· Assist in management of all aspects of projects, including site acquisition; budgeting and scheduling; initiating and advancing interconnection; environmental risk assessments; federal, state and local permitting; preliminary engineering and design and support for construction and project financing
· Support M&A (merger and acquisition) initiatives and due diligence processes
Collaborate with commercial, financial, legal, engineering and construction subject matter experts to advance projects through the development lifecycle
Build detailed knowledge of state and utility rules and incentives with respect renewables
· Experience in project development, permitting, design / engineering or construction of renewable energy or large infrastructure projects
· Strong analytical, organizational, project management and problem-solving skills
· Excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing;
· Ability to work in fast-paced environment with multiple and evolving priorities
Must exhibit a high level of integrity and thrive on the challenges of a fast growing, rapidly evolving, and complex market;
· Demonstrate a strong alignment with corporate values, including health, safety and environment.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or Engineering
· Minimum 3 – 5+ years of relevant industry experience in project development or business development
· Advanced MS Excel and MS Powerpoint skills
· Strong passion in renewable energy development.
Job Type: Full-time
8 hour shift
Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
New York, NY: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as hindityping.net