Production Supervisor job vacancy in Newly Weds® Foods – Jobs in Texas
Looking for a New Job? hindityping.net is one stop place for searching new job openings.
We got a new job details in Newly Weds® Foods & they are Hiring Candidates for Production Supervisor
Company Name : Newly Weds® Foods
Company Location : Mount Pleasant, TX 75455
Job Position : Production Supervisor
Job Category : Jobs in Texas
Job Description :
Supervises production line operations and employees to fulfill customer orders. Ensures that all employees comply with company policies, procedures and standards. Maintains smooth production during work shift and promptly resolves all related problems. Works cross-functionally with Maintenance, Quality Assurance, Customer Service and Warehouse.
1. Schedule personnel to meet production requirements 2. Conduct weekly staff meetings 3. Conduct periodic health & safety meetings with hourly staff 4. Maintain a safe work environment 5. Implement and train staff on scanning system 6. Implement, monitor & enforce company procedures. 7. Monitor GMP’s, plant sanitation and housekeeping 8. Complete daily production report 9. Complete daily remote bagger schedule 10. Attend daily production meeting 11. Plan and schedule production 12. Monitor production activities in blending and packaging 13. Complete daily pre-op checklist for blending area 14. Complete daily scale check 15. Complete daily security checklist 16. Acting Food Defense Coordinator – conduct food security audits 17. Participate in HACCP related meetings 18. Participate in Joint Health & Safety committee meetings 19. ADT security contact 20. Troubleshoot blending, batching & packaging issues 21. Monitor product quality 22. Record employee hours/attendance 23. Monitor HACCP program relating to blending & packaging 24. Monitor machine efficiency 25. Monitor equipment maintenance – report to Maintenance department any deviations 26. Review and verify employee documentation 27. Ensure proper transfer of completed product from production into warehouse locations 28. Assist in month-end inventory 29. Work with Human Resources in regards to employee-related issues 30. Responds to inquiries from customer service & shipping regarding order completion and run schedules 31. Inventory lot control 32. Contribute to successful audits by corporate, customer, CFIA and other governing bodies
1. Performs other activities, special tasks and projects upon requests from managers. 2. Back up for Production Scheduler 3. Back up for Production Manager
1. Excellent communication skills 2. Excellent interpersonal skills 3. Computer proficiency 4. Highly organized 5. Expertise in production operation – able to organize, troubleshoot, implement, train and administer production, safety & quality principles 6. Previous supervisory experience 7. Supervisory-related course work or training
1. Exposure to loud environment, airborne particles with stronger odors associated with spicy food ingredients and cold, hot, wet and humid conditions. 2. Walking and standing on concrete for 8 to 12 hours a day, up to 6 days a week. Climbing steps, ladders and working on elevated surfaces. 3. Regularly lifting 50 to 100 lbs.
4. Busy & stressful during peak season
Newly Weds Foods is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Veterans/Females/Disabled Newly Weds Foods will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States without assistance or support from Newly Weds Foods. Any offer of employment is conditional upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen.
Employee Type Full-Time
Location Mount Pleasant, TX
Job Type Manufacturing
Experience Not Specified
Date Posted 08/05/2022
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as hindityping.net