Looking for a New Job? hindityping.net is one stop place for searching new job openings.
We got a new job details in Beginning with Children & they are Hiring Candidates for Grants Administrator
Company Name : Beginning with Children
Company Location : Brooklyn, NY 11211
Job Position : Grants Administrator
Job Category : Jobs in New York
Job Description :
Beginning with Children Foundation (BwCF) creates pathways to higher education, self-sufficiency and community engagement for New York City children. Founded by Joe and Carol Reich in 1990 to support educational reform in New York City, BwCF manages four charter schools in Brooklyn and operates an innovative Alumni Program. We are building on our legacy of over 20 years as we shape our model for charter school education in Brooklyn and prepare our graduates to meet the quickly changing expectations of the 21st Century.
BwCF programs develop students intellectually through a challenging curriculum that empowers them to understand the world, express themselves and to use critical thinking skills to solve complex problems. In each school, we continually assess students to ensure that our programs are meeting their individual needs and helping them master important skills. We also expose our students to learning opportunities beyond the classroom through field trips, guest speakers and community service. BwCF’s Alumni Program provides mentoring, tutoring, internships, college readiness training and career networking opportunities for the graduates of our schools.
BwC seeks a motivated, detailed-oriented, grant administrator to manage public grant submissions and reporting. This position is responsible for grant compliance, collecting and compiling all grant documentation for completing and submitting reports to public granting agencies.
· Work with BwCF Finance & Grants team, school leaders and school staff to prepare proposals, grant applications, letters of inquiry, letters of support, budgets, progress reports and related documents for funders;
· Gather the information/data necessary for grant applications and progress reports through research and interviews with school leaders, teachers, program directors;
· Monitor the progress of grants to ensure that grant deliverables/metrics are met and funds are spent timely;
· Track grant renewal deadlines to ensure that renewal proposals and progress reports are submitted timely;
· Research, cultivate and secure potential funding sources.
· Develop procedures to ensure compliance with required grant reporting
· Ad hoc assistance with payroll matters
· A bachelor’s degree with two -three years of grant administration experience. Comparable experience in other areas may be considered.
· Well-versed in the NYC/NYS public grant applications and requirements.
· Ability to communicate well and work with all staff in documenting program needs and goals.
· Excellent planning and organizational skills, detail-oriented, with the demonstrated ability to manage deadlines and multiple ongoing projects from start to finish.
· Excellent writing and editing skills.
· Knowledge of the New York City and New York State charter school funding and experience with Raiser’s Edge database a plus.
· Flexibility, drive, a sense of humor and a “roll-up-your-sleeves” approach.
· Knowledge of payroll/financial reports and ledgers
Application Process: Please include one writing sample with your resume.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $32,666.97 – $148,657.77 per year
8 hour shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
Brooklyn, NY 11211: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Negotiation: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as hindityping.net