Product Development Manager job vacancy in Albea Group – Jobs in New York
Looking for a New Job? hindityping.net is one stop place for searching new job openings.
We got a new job details in Albea Group & they are Hiring Candidates for Product Development Manager
Company Name : Albea Group
Company Location : New York, NY 10022
Job Position : Product Development Manager
Job Category : Jobs in New York
Job Description :
We are looking for a Product Development/Project Manager to manage a group or category of products for our company. You will be the one responsible for the pricing and overall promotion of a product category to maximize consumer appeal. Relationships with vendors and product range management will be part of your duties. An excellent category manager must have extensive experience in understanding consumer needs and the retail environment. They must have a commercial mindset and full comprehension of marketing and sales principles. Exceptional communication skills are also key for category managers. The goal is to increase sales and profitability of business to drive sustainable growth.
AS A PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT MANAGER, YOU WILL:
· Manage New Launches for Full Service & Stock items to insure on time delivery, at a targeted margin, within respect of the customers quality & timing expectations.
· Liaison between the supplier and the customer to align on approvals and spec.
· Contribute proactively to ABS business development and profitability (KUSD).
· Guarantee detailed & organized Project Development for successful and profitable launches.
· Define and/or validate product/process specifications in relation with suppliers, Albea teams and customers.
· Manage & lead new projects to meet expected target.
· Bring technical and/or Formula expertise to support to US operations and sales team.
· Guarantee Quality standards and methods are respected and properly communicated.
· Ensure that quality standards and methods are respected in offers made to customers and in projects developed.
· Check the completion of the qualification plans of the new packaging and formulas.
· Communicate agreement before deliveries; get signed validation from customers.
· Support the quality team in the treatment of customer complaint.
· Other duties as assigned.
WE WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU IF:
As a Product Development Manager, we are looking for someone who is self-motivated, collaborative, and organized.
Furthermore, you would need to have:
· College Education
· Technical understanding of plastic, metal, injection manufacturing and Cosmetic and Skincare formulations. Formula expertise is strongly preferred.
· Minimum 4 years project management experience in the Beauty industry (*Strong PM experience & Leadership required)
· Business development experience
· Business Minded & Strong negotiator
· Knowledge of Global Beauty Market
· Strong Team player
· Excellent attention to detail & organized
· Fast learner & problem solver
WHO WE ARE?
Orchard, powered by the Innovative Beauty Group (IBG), is a global one-stop-beauty-shop. Partnering with our clients as an extension of their teams, we bring beauty vision to life. Within our group, three brands complement each other to create synergies:
· Orchard Custom Beauty – creates and develops turnkey beauty products for color cosmetics, skin care, personal care and home care as well as gifts with purchase.
· Fasten – has a passion for packaging and designs innovative beauty concepts.
· Travel Designer – designs turnkey kits for airlines and cruise ships that include beauty products.
Together we are concept builders with global capabilities. We are always on the lookout for beauty gurus, who are innovative, enthusiastic, resourceful, and forward thinking.
WHAT WE OFFER
As a Category Manager, you will enjoy being part of an energetic and hands-on team, excited about beauty. You will work with passionate and talented colleagues who inspire and support each other. We have fun and celebrate successes together, but we are also not afraid to roll up our sleeves and get the job done. We work hard and play hard!
On top of that you will get:
· An inspiring job in a highly skilled international company.
· Lots of opportunities to grow, both personally and professionally
· A competitive salary, based on experience and seniority.
· Good benefits
· Of course, a great bunch of colleagues.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested in this position? Then we would love to hear from you.
Orchard is committed to providing accommodations in all parts of the hiring process. Upon request, we will work with you to meet your needs. Orchard is an equal opportunity employer. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $85,000.00 per year
Paid time off
8 hour shift
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as hindityping.net