Director of Training job vacancy in Lifes WORC – Jobs in New York
Looking for a New Job? hindityping.net is one stop place for searching new job openings.
We got a new job details in Lifes WORC & they are Hiring Candidates for Director of Training
Company Name : Lifes WORC
Company Location : Garden City, NY 11501
Job Position : Director of Training
Job Category : Jobs in New York
Job Description :
The Director of Training reports directly to the Sr. Director of Quality, Compliance, and Training. Responsible for designing and implementing all workforce development and talent management components for the agency.
· BA/BS Degree required, Master’s degree preferred
· Minimum 3 years Training experience, preferably in the field of IDD; preferred understanding of residential facilities, IDD programs, and Person Centered Supports
· Strong project management and strategic planning skills
· Ability to interface and work with large groups
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills; Knowledge of Learning Management Systems (LMS)
· Valid driver’s license & personal vehicle to use during workhours required
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO
· Ensure that the organization-wide employee training and development initiatives are focused and aligned to agency strategic plan and objectives
· Work collaboratively with agency directors and leadership to identify training needs and implement specific strategies or resources necessary
· Evaluate existing workflows and processes to leverage and improve utilization of Electronic Health Records (EHR) and LMS systems and applications
· Deliver informal and formal learning solutions in a manner that is clear, engaging and effective using various learning environments (classroom, webinar, coaching) and proper mediums
· Create presentations and present trainings agency wide
· Collect and analyze workforce data to development programs to improve performance. Research outside LMS programs that would benefit staff and develop employees
· Develop, initiate, and maintain effective workforce retention, promotion and succession planning training programs
· Provide coaching, mentoring, and expertise in the areas of skills building and workforce development
· Become the agency liaison to outside vendors & stakeholder groups (Regional Centers for Workforce Transformation & Inter Agency Council)
· Serve as process owner for agency LMS
· Develop training department budget
· Develop and monitor key performance indicators for all trainings to meet the needs of the workforce based upon measurable outcomes and modify as needed
· Become a SCIP, CPR/1st Aide, & CPR instructor
Life’s WORC offers a great benefits package, including:
– Very affordable health and dental insurance
– Company Matching 403(b) program
– Generous Paid Time Off policy
– Tuition and text book reimbursement
– regular incremental bonuses
About Life’s WORC: For over 50 years, Life’s WORC has provided high quality services and support to people with intellectual disabilities and autism in Queens, Manhattan, Nassau and Suffolk counties. Today, we support more than 2,000 people across our residential locations and community programs. We offer our employees excellent, affordable benefits, paid training and opportunities for advancement.
Life’s WORC is committed to hiring diverse talent & creating a culture of equity. We are an EEO Employer.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $70,000.00 – $75,000.00 per year
Flexible spending account
Health savings account
Paid time off
8 hour shift
Monday to Friday
Are you vaccinated against COVID19
Do you have at least 3 years of training experience, preferably in the field of IDD; preferred understanding of residential facilities, IDD programs, and Person Centered Supports?
Do you have a valid Driver’s license (any state) and personal vehicle to use during work hours?
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as hindityping.net