Principal Administrative Analyst – Supervisor job vacancy in UCLA – Jobs in California
Looking for a New Job? hindityping.net is one stop place for searching new job openings.
We got a new job details in UCLA & they are Hiring Candidates for Principal Administrative Analyst – Supervisor
Company Name : UCLA
Company Location : Los Angeles, CA
Job Position : Principal Administrative Analyst – Supervisor
Job Category : Jobs in California
Job Description :
Reporting to the Chief Operating Officer, the incumbent is responsible for budget and analytical support to the Director and Assistant Directors regarding all aspects of the $75M departmental annual operational budget, to include Operations and Maintenance of Plant (OMP), Deferred Maintenance (DM), and other funding sources. Provide assistance to the Facilities Management Finance Office in the preparation of the annual projected budget and end-of-year fiscal reconciliation. Oversee and monitor changes that occur during the budgeting period to ensure they meet operational goals. Advise and provide guidance to Director on the department’s overall budget management and generate various analytical reports as directed utilizing historical and current data. Oversee vehicle utilization program for all of Facilities Management and vehicle/equipment databases. In addition, oversee and supervise the Preventative Maintenance Program and Production Control Work Unit and the departmental phone systems, including telephone service requests. Responsible for processing, reviewing and providing recommendations for all departmental financial transactions and for personnel updates and changes in UCPath. Provide support and guidance in staffing headcount process as directed.
Percentage of Time:
Qualifications for Position
1. Demonstrated skill in financial analysis, planning, monitoring, budgeting and budget report preparation.
2. Analyze financial data for various reports, recognize trends, or potential problems, and recommend solutions and alternatives.
3. General knowledge of construction trade as it relates to construction methodology, construction scheduling, work scopes, schedules, and budgets in order to monitor the expenditures of various projects and monitoring of Preventative Maintenance Program.
4. Ability to recommend solutions to Production Control Superintendent and Analyst in order to achieve sound time management skills and control of projects and work proactively to mitigate delays, legal confrontations, budget problems and any additional complication that may jeopardize project or client confidence.
5. Writing concise, logical and grammatically correct correspondence and analytical reports.
6. Reading technical contracts, reports and job specifications.
7. Ability to communicate effectively on a one-to-one basis or in a group setting to obtain information; explain policies, procedures, etc.; or persuade others to accept or adopt a specific opinion, action, etc.
8. Demonstrated supervisory skills that include: Hiring, training, monitoring work performance, performance evaluation, and administering disciplinary actions including termination.
9. Demonstrated analytical skills to define information, problems, situations, procedures, etc., identify relevant issues, and generate reasonable and appropriate alternatives or solutions.
10. Ability to establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with peers, department and university personnel, and the public in order to promote services provided by Facilities Management and to improve upon the image of the department as viewed by university-community-at-large.
11. Ability to communicate orally and in writing to convey complex problems and proposed solutions to all levels of personnel.
12. Ability to work under fluctuating workload conditions with frequent interruptions, distractions and emergencies.
13. Advance knowledge/use of PC’s, laptops and software, including, but not limited to MS Office, Access, Excel, Project, Word, Laserfiche and computerized project maintenance system (Maximo) and payroll timekeeping (KRONOS).
14. Possession of a valid California Driver’s License and the ability to drive University truck or other light vehicles in the course of performing job duties.
15. Conduct on-site visual inspections of projects involving walking, standing, climbing stairs and ladders, stooping, crouching, and balancing, including roof inspections and other precarious locations.
16. Work in various environmental conditions when conducting visual inspections of construction including noise, fumes, and dust.
17. Working knowledge of University policies and procedures related to budgeting and accounting.
18. Demonstrated experience working in a unionized environment.
19. Working knowledge UCPath system, Kronos timekeeping system, MAXIMO computerized maintenance management system and Express Travel.
Additional Posting Information
External Posting Date:
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as hindityping.net