Looking for a New Job? hindityping.net is one stop place for searching new job openings.
We got a new job details in Mechanical Dynamics & Analysis, LLC & they are Hiring Candidates for Office Coordinator
Company Name : Mechanical Dynamics & Analysis, LLC
Company Location : Latham, NY 12110
Job Position : Office Coordinator
Job Category : Jobs in New York
Job Description :
Job Title: Office Coordinator
Job Location: MD&A Corporate- Latham, NY
Mechanical Dynamics and Analysis LLC, a world class supplier of power generation services, parts and repairs, has an immediate opening for a qualified individual who has a desire to join a growing organization and an appetite for diverse and technically challenging work.
The Corporate Office is seeking an Office Coordinator. The candidate will be an integral part of our organization by being the first point of contact for all visitors when they arrive to our Headquarters.
Duties & Responsibilities include but are not limited to, the following:
· Serves visitors by greeting, welcoming, and directing them appropriately
· Responsible for answering main MD&A phone line and transferring all calls appropriately
· Support MD&A VP Sales with administrative requirements to include travel, paperwork, shipments, etc.
· Maintains security and telecommunications system
· Maintains employee and department directories
· Maintains security by following procedures, monitoring logbook, and issuing visitor badges
· Maintains calendars for department personnel
· Maintains office supply inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level: anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies
· Assist HR team in new hire onboarding process
· Assist planning and organizing Corporate Office events
· Coordinate all rental car set up and act as liaison for any accidents
· Organize and sort mail
· Participate as needed in special department projects
· Verbal and written communication skills to interact clearly with customers, vendors and other employees
· Organization skills to keep accurate records and find important information quickly
· Time management skills to prioritize and complete a side variety of tasks throughout the day
· Patience and listening skills to respond appropriate and interact positively with upset customers
· Interpersonal skills to create a pleasant experience for all customers, such as being personable and attentive
MD&A provides an excellent full range benefits package. MD&A is an equal opportunity employer.
Job Type: Full-time
Employee assistance program
Flexible spending account
Health savings account
Paid time off
8 hour shift
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as hindityping.net