Human Resources Director job vacancy in Tanglewood Group AKA Field of Dreams – Jobs in New York
Looking for a New Job? hindityping.net is one stop place for searching new job openings.
We got a new job details in Tanglewood Group AKA Field of Dreams & they are Hiring Candidates for Human Resources Director
Company Name : Tanglewood Group AKA Field of Dreams
Company Location : Allegany, NY 14706
Job Position : Human Resources Director
Job Category : Jobs in New York
Job Description :
Plan and administer policies relating to all phases of human resources activity by performing the following duties personally or through subordinate supervisors. Responsible/Accountable for the accuracy and validity of all recorded documentation pertaining to your job description.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
1) Identify legal requirements and government reporting regulations affecting human resources functions and ensure policies, procedures, and reporting are in compliance.
2) Recruit, interview, and select employees to fill vacant positions.
3) Plan and conduct new employee orientation to foster positive attitude toward company goals.
4) Keep records of benefit plans participation such as insurance and pension plans, personnel transactions such as hires, promotions, transfers, performance reviews, and terminations, and employee statistics for government reporting.
5) Coordinate management training in interviewing, hiring, terminations, promotions, performance review, safety, and sexual harassment.
6) Advise management in appropriate resolution of employee relations issues.
7) Respond to inquiries regarding policies, procedures, and programs.
8) Administer benefits programs such as life, health, dental and disability insurances, 401K, vacation, sick leave, leave of absence, and employee assistance.
9) Investigate accidents and prepare reports for insurance carrier.
10) Conduct wage surveys within labor market to determine competitive wage rate.
11) Prepare employee separation notices and related documentation, and conduct exit interviews to determine reasons behind separations.
12) Represent organization at personnel-related hearings and investigations.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES Directly supervises employees in the Human Resources Department. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, directing and reviewing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
QUALIFICATIONS To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCEAssociate’s degree (A.A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or 2-5 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
LANGUAGE SKILLSAbility to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
MATHEMATICAL SKILLSAbility to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, an decimals. Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
REASONING ABILITYAbility to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONSNone.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand, walk, and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, and occasionally move up to 50 pounds.
WORK ENVIRONMENT The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $20.00 – $25.00 per hour
Paid time off
8 hour shift
Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
Allegany, NY 14706: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Microsoft Office: 1 year (Preferred)
Professional In Human Resources (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as hindityping.net